July 16, 2010

Day 9 - St. Louis, MO

My last day with the dudes, but it was so awesome.




We got there early for a radio station session where they recorded 4 songs live and had an interview while I watched team USA tragically fall in OT to Ghana on my laptop.
We hung out with the members of Spelling Bee, who were so so nice and treated us to a potluck dinner and showed us their awesome Anime collection and in-house arcade.
The venue was one of the coolest places I've been to, a huge colorful art-filled warehouse on a hill overlooking the river.
The show was even better, all the kids there knew how to have fun and Chris and Sean gave it 100%.
Not to mention, free popsicles were distributed to all.

Then that was it, I left at 1am'ish (unfortunately missing Spelling Bee Yea, it left at 3am and I got home at 8pm.
Yuck.

It was worth it!
luv you guys

Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment